Week Two: This week I taught my first lesson, which went incredibly well! I was so thrilled that these kids were interested in learning about parenthetical citations! They participated well and generally seemed interested in learning. Some of them were taking notes without me even asking them to. I followed up with asking a few questions, and they clearly understood what I was talking about! =)
The rest of the week we have been in the lab, so I haven't done much teaching. However, I have been able to individually help some students out with their essays or narratives. It has been so much fun, actually! I am happy to help them understand a topic more, or how to help them further explain themselves.
It went very well. Your perky attitude helped them get intereted. You reviewed things well at the end of the hour. I tried to do your lesson and handouts justice with 6th and 8th hours. Good Job!!!
ReplyDelete