Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day Two, Week Three

Today in Honors II, I got to help some students come up with ideas for their creative projects. They were in the lab again, and I got some one on one time with several students.

In the Applied English class, I got to run a review game. It was called "Crosswords" and the kids were to fill out the worksheet as the game went on. They generally seemed enthused about the game, and then we began.Those kids are so competitive! They were so excited about the game, and called cheaters, etc. I didn't exactly know how to react! I tried so hard to keep them under control, but it was so difficult!

Overall, I feel that they learned the material very well, and used the sheets I made for them. Hopefully they will perform well on the tests!!!

Next time I do a review game, I will hopefully be able to control them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment