Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day Three, Week Three.

Today in the Honors II class, I had to quickly run through the grammar lesson and then supervise them peer reviewing each other's papers. I really think that peer reviews are an effective form of enhancing students' writing processes. This was proven by one student that approached me today with revisions made on her paper. She had some concerns about topic unity, and I was able to work through them with her. The same went for another student, except he was uneasy about his concluding sentence. Together, we moved past his issues, and he developed a really solid closing! I was so proud!

In Applied English, the students got to read their narratives out loud to the class. There were some really great stories! =) It was nice to see that the students took into consideration my suggested changes, and I was happy to see that ALL of them made revisions! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment