Monday, November 21, 2011

Extra Day One.

Today, I had some difficulties controlling the noise level in the classroom for the Applied English. During discussion it got pretty hectic, so I might have to alter the seating arrangements with approval from my CT. While we were reading the novel, things quieted down. These students love this book, which makes me overjoyed to hear! One student even read ahead for today! I was so proud of him, and the fact that he also understood the material! =D

On the other side, while grading papers tonight, I had to do some digging to find out if a student plagiarized or not. Unfortunately, the work was not his. It was word for word off of the internet, which upsets me so much. I know he has the potential to write a substantial paper! I just wish he would put forth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment