Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day Three


Day Three:

Today, I was able to conduct a grammar lesson with both the sophomores and the freshman. I enjoyed it so much! I had never felt such excitement when the students would catch a particularly difficult punctuation or spelling error. =) I felt that the students also learned quite a bit and were able to reinforce their understanding as they picked apart each bit of the sentences, wondering what could allow them to make grammatical sense.

I once again assisted with the literary terms presentation, and with the observation of my CT realized that nearly every student was using the graphic organizer I made! I was thrilled to see that! One particular student had also missed class the day before, and he actually filled out the parts of the graphic organizer that he missed by free will! =D
These students truly are reinforcing the fact that I have made a correct career choice.

I cannot wait to watch each and every one of them grow as the semester goes on!

1 comment:

  1. I really think they liked the organizer...By the way I have two copies of the front page and need one of the back page too. I liked it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete